Sunday, 10 December 2006

Pre-Xmas Blahs!

Not feeling very motivated at the moment. I have 14 flashes left over from CiN that need polishing and subbing. Can I be arsed to do it? Nope.

I have to submit task A5 to Eurofiction on Tuesday can I be arsed to do it? Nope.

I need to write and crit for my other writing group. Can I be arsed? Nope.

I'm not sure what's happened. Either CiN sucked me dry or the internet has sucked out all my creativity as I trawl its depth for Christmas presents (this year I've done 90% of my Christmas shopping online), but either way I'm having trouble putting my 'writing head' (ala Worzel Gummidge) back on. There seem to be so many other things to think about at this time of year that writing just isn't getting a look in (which is slightly worrying).

Oh, btw, my last Eurofiction entry did better than the previous two - it got 7 points - but didn't exactly blow the competition out of the water! I'm going to try and get an entry in for A5 but my head is a bit empty on ideas at the moment. I think it's going to have to be a case of sit down, face empty screen, search for a character and start writing.

No comments: