Monday, 14 May 2007

Flash Hit at WordRiot!

I received an email from WordRiot last night telling me they'd accepted my flash "What Shall We Do With the Bodies?" for publication. They're going to publish it in their next online edition - which comes out tomorrow! (I subbed the story in February but they lost one of their Fiction Editors hence the delay in getting back to me).

Am very pleased as WordRiot was on my 'I want to get published by these magazines/ezines' list. If you're interested the other places I want to 'hit' include: Mslexia, Flashquake, QWF, Vestal Review, Pulp.net, Woman's Weekly and Eclectica. Bit of mixed bag there!

Anyway, you should be able to read my story on WordRiot tomorrow, here's the link:

http://www.wordriot.org/

3 comments:

Quillers said...

Well done, Cally! And good on you for having such a wide mix of mags to aim at. Life would be boring if we stuck to one type of writing.

Zinnia Cyclamen said...

I'm in awe...

Jen said...

Brilliant news, well done!

Roll on tomorrow :)