Thursday, 17 May 2007

Novel Progress - Update

Really didn't feel like writing tonight but, after setting a 'finish first draft' target of 15 July the other day, the yWriter software I'm using informed me that, in order to reach that target, I need to write at least 750 words a day. Yesterday I wrote over 880 words and today I wrote 750, bang on the nose.

I'm going to find it a bit of a challenge to write 750 words on Saturday and Sunday as I'm taking part in the Writelink Weekender competition (see the end of one of my previous posts) so have to write a complete, polished short story to submit by 9pm Sunday. What I need to do is try and write 1,500 words tomorrow night so I can give myself Saturday or Sunday 'off''!

2 comments:

Reading the Signs said...

hi cally - just wanted to tell you that your "Moon Topples" story entry got one of my votes.

CTaylor said...

Thanks Reading the Signs. I just checked out your blog and discovered that your entry got my number one vote! Congrats on second place - very well deserved.

I was a bit disappointed not to place but it's nice to know someone voted for me!