Thursday, 14 June 2007

A hit at last! (Liars League)

Just when I was thinking I'd never have another hit I received an email from The Liar's League telling me that my v short story "Full to Spilling" has been selected to be performed by an actor at their "Cigarettes and Alcohol" themed night (Liars League run nights every two weeks where prose written by writers is performed by actors).

The night starts at 7pm, Tuesday 26 June. The Lamb, 94 Lamb's Conduit Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1N 3LZ. £2 entry).

If you live or work in the London area why not come along?

p.s. My story contains some quite strong language so you might want to give it a miss if you are offended by that kind of thing!
p.p.s. Sally - still planning on doing your meme just haven't quite got round to it yet.

1 comment:

SallyQ said...

Well done, Cally! The Liars League seem to be getting quite a good name for themselves.

Okay, no pressure about the meme. Just do it in the next five minutes, right ;-)