Friday, 29 June 2007

Novel update - progress

1,117 words written tonight. Yay!

I'm inching my way ever closer to the end of the novel.

93.7% written if the final word count is 90,000 (unlikely)
90.6% written if the final word count is 93,000 (possible)
88.7% written if the final word count is 95,000 (looking most likely!)

I need to up my daily word count quite radically if I'm going to hit 95,000 words by 15th July (which will be 4 months since I started writing the novel), especially as there are quite a few days between now and the 15th when I won't get the chance to write.

I've got most of Sunday afternoon and evening free to write so I'll have to write as many words as I can then!

1 comment:

Zinnia Cyclamen said...

You can do it! Go, Cally, Go! *does cheerleader dance with lots of high kicking and pompom twirling*