Sunday, 22 July 2007

Honorable mention in Momaya competition!


Hooray! Another hit.

Just logged onto my email and found out that my story "C is for Cuckoo" received an honorable mention in the Momaya Press short story competition and it's going to be published in their anthology later this year. Am sooooo chuffed as Momaya has a great reputation, arranges a very professional prize giving (with actors reading out the top stories) and produces a fantastic anthology. This is the third year I entered their comp and the first time I got somewhere.

Very, very pleased. The three judges were from The Times, Andrew Nurnberg Associates and Random House.

Congrats too to Sally Quilford whose transformation story (the theme of the anthology) was specially selected for publication.

Wah hoo!

4 comments:

SallyQ said...

Yahoo! Well done, Cally. I'm absolutely delighted we're going to be in the same anthology.

We rock!!!!

Kate.Kingsley said...

Well done, Cally ~ fantastic news.

And to Sallyq too ~ I shall certainly look out for the anthology,

Best wishes
Kate K

JJ said...

Hi Cally

Cooo, well done you. I'm back in the virtual land of the novel racers and wanted to stop by and say hello.

JJx

CTaylor said...

Thanks for the congrats all. Really appreciate it.