Thursday, 9 August 2007

Happy Belated Birthday, Blog

Dear Blog
I'm so sorry I forgot your birthday. You were one year old on 4th August and I totally forgot (I forgot a birthday, no change there!). Anyway, what a long way you've come in a year, dear blog. I remember when you were first born and you babbled and waffled, talking to no one in particular, not entirely what you were saying and why.
Now, at one year old, you seem to have developed some social skills and made some friends - well done! There have been some great times and some not so great times over the last year. I've watched you struggle with rejections and celebrate your successes. You're still prone to waffling on about random and redundant topics (you are supposed to be a writing blog after all) but I'll turn a blind to that seeing as it's your special day.
Happy Birthday Blog!
love
Cally
p.s. Is it weird I'm addressing you as though you're a sentient being? Yes, thought so...

3 comments:

A. Writer said...

Happy Birthday Cally's Blog!!

Hope you had a great day!

SallyQ said...

Happy birthday, Cally's blog. I think you might have had a few too many yesterday as when I tried to post, the page froze and shut down my internet connection. Take more water with it ;-)

CTaylor said...

A.Writer and Sally - Blog says thanks for the birthday wishes. She says she had a lovely birthday although she's feeling very ill now from too much cake and champagne (apparently the champagne was 'off'. Yeah right!)