Friday, 2 November 2007

300 word messages

I know lots of other bloggers have already blogged about this but I feel the need to get the word out too, particularly as I've just written a 300 word message in response to today's posting and now have that lovely 'Ooh, I just wrote something new' feeling.

What am I talking about?

Well, get yourself over here: http://writeyourmessages.blogspot.com/ to find out and join in. I noticed fellow bloggers Zinnia and Chris have also posted messages in response to the posts.

Give it ago - even if you don't get selected for the publication you'll get your creative juices flowing.

5 comments:

HelenMH said...

I'm having a go at this as well, and finding it really inspirational. I think it's always good to have something that stimulates you to write things you might not normally try. A great project!

Bear said...

hiya a bit random sorry, but i saw your partner's band on the unsigned program this morning and thought they were really cool.

SallyQ said...

Good luck with this, Cally and Helen. As I said on Helen's blog, I'm hoping to take a few minutes off from Nano and have a go.

Sarah Dunnakey said...

Thanks for mentioning this Cally otherwise I wouldn't have known about it. Its a great idea - fresh inspiration every day - hoping to post something there tonight

CTaylor said...

Helen - it's great isn't it. Even when I don't write in response to the message it gets me thinking. I think I'll miss it in December.

Bear - Yay!!! Loads of people saw it. As I keep saying to boyf "Millions of people know your bands name now"

Sallyq - Gawd! You are a writing machine. Nano AND this. You're doing a fantastic job with Zarg by the way. I love it.

Sarah - glad to be of help. I read your message today (or was it yesterday) and was really impressed.