Tuesday, 13 November 2007

I've lost my blogging mojo...

...have you seen it?

I've been meaning to post to this blog for a few days but just haven't felt particularly inspired. That's not to say I haven't been writing - I have. I wrote a 300 word flash for http://writeyourmessages.blogspot.com/ on Friday and last night I wrote a 2,000 word story for Eurofiction (entries for the first task have to be in on Thursday so I actually got mine in really early, well, for me anyway). I just, dunno, don't feel like I've got much of interest to blog about at the moment.

If anyone finds my mojo please return it asap!

8 comments:

HelenMH said...

Glad you're ok. Was beginning to wonder where you were x

JJ said...

I think all the mojos have gone off to party somewhere - I think this is quite common around here at the moment.

I'm sure we'll get it all back soon.

JJx

Jen said...

Have you looked behind the sofa?

X

Lane said...

But you're writing loads and that's waay more important:-)

SallyQ said...

Bum! I left a whole comment then lost it.

I said 'Where did you last leave it? It wasn't in one of those fridges was it?'

Then I went on to say that if I get stuck for stuff to blog, I use Digg.com and post quirky stories. Usually related to writing but not always. You can set up an account with them so that the stories that interest you can be sent directly to your blog.

Then I said I hope you find your mojo as I call in to read your blog every day, even if I don't always post a comment. I'm sure I'm not the only one interested in how you're doing.

Now I'm going to copy this in case I lose it again!

KAREN CLARKE said...

I'm always losing mine. It usually turns up when I stop looking!!

CTaylor said...

Helehmh - thanks luv. I thought I'd better post in case people thought I'd dropped off the edge of the planet/died!

JJ - thanks. I blame the onset of winter and SAD.

Jen - Nope, it's not amongst the dust bunnies ;o)

Lane - that's true!

Sally - thanks. I normally stumble on lots of different stuff during my frequent web surfs but I haven't spotted anything recently. Will check out the site you mentioned.

Karen - thanks. I hope mine turns up too!

Helen said...

Ooh, I've just found this post. I've lost my blogging mojo too - like JJ said I think all of us have lost it a little at the moment. It does seem very quiet on the blogging front.