Friday, 14 December 2007

That Christmassy Feeling

My flat is a tip.

Why, when I have so much to do anyway did I decide it would be a good time to go through all my clothes sorting them into piles of 'keep', 'throw', 'charity shop' and 'ebay'? I also have a pile of ebay packages to post out (again WHY did I think it would be a good idea to ebay more stuff before Christmas?). I also have piles of presents to wrap and a freezer I need to defrost to make space for yummy Christmas food. Oh, and a million other niggly jobs that need to be done before Christmas.

BUT...

I've still got the Christmas feeling and I just wanted to say...

Merry Christmas everyone!

And to prove how Christmassy I'm feeling I thought I'd do a little dance for you. Enjoy!

Me dancing like a loon!

5 comments:

KayJay said...

You are indeed a loon. But in a good way!

Jude said...

Hi Cally

Me again! Just to say, if you do get a chance to email re THE CONVERSATION, write to me on my yahoo account Judithauld@yahoo.co.uk as I'm not in the office till next Thursday. No pressure though - if you want to keep his wise and interested words hugged up to yourself - fairdos!
You have every right to be an excited loon! Keep dancing!

Jude x

Bernadette said...

And a very Merry Christmas to you too Cally. You have lots to celebrate so even if the turkey doesn't defrost, the sprouts are raw and the presents are rubbish I'm sure it will still be fantastic for you, so don't panic. Well done!

A. Writer said...

That's hilarious!

Merry Christmas Cally!

SallyQ said...

I couldn't get it to load last night, so I'll try again today.

But ... Merry Christmas Cally!