Friday, 18 January 2008

1st hit of 2008!

After feeling the tiniest bit grumpy for the last week my mood has suddenly improved!

An email from Aesthetica (The Cultural Arts Magazine) to say they're going to publish my flash "Waiting for Julia" in the issue due out on 1st February (available in all good Borders stores).

It was about this time two years ago that Aesthetica published my flash "Odd Socks". It's a fantastic, professional magazine jam-packed with arts, music and fiction features and I'm so pleased they're going to publish some more of my work.

In fact I'm delighted.

9 comments:

A. Writer said...

Well done! :)

Sarah Dunnakey said...

That's great Cally. I've just a peek at their website - an impressive hit!

SpiralSkies said...

Fab news - not a magazine I know but looks like it's well worth buying.

It'll be lovely that you're in the first copy I buy...

Lane said...

Well done Cally ... and January's not even over yet!!

KAREN CLARKE said...

Marvellous news, well done :)

SallyQ said...

And we're delighted for you! Well done, Cally. Aesthetica is a tough market to crack.

Leigh said...

Congratulations, Cally. It looks like an interesting magazine - I have even bookmarked it! Well done!

liz fenwick said...

YES!!! WTG :-)

CTaylor said...

Thanks everyone. Much appreciated :o)

p.s. Spiral, are you really going to buy a copy? I hope you like it!