Wednesday, 30 January 2008

I made someone's day!

What a lovely surprise. Karen posted the following on her blog earlier today:
"I was passed this rather lovely award from the fabulous Lane, which made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I'm going to pass it on to Calistro, because her's was the first blog I ever came across, after typing Writers Writing about Writing into Google (look, I was young and naive and still looking for the Magic Formula okay?) and it was so interesting and fun that I kept on reading."

How nice. I don't think anyone's ever told me I've made their day before (although I've told plenty of editors the same when they've rung me up to say I've won a prize or they're going to publish summat wot I wrote).

So - my turn now (why do I feel a bit like I'm in the playground handing over the class hamster?) . I'm going to give it to 'Nice Caroline' who made me laugh out loud with description of her dinner-time conversation with her children.

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Awww thank you honey. Now you've made my day too ... so do I give it back to you?

:)

Lane said...

Oooh everyone is having a nice day. Lovely:-)

Well deserved award Cally!

HelenMH said...

Nice Caroline made me laugh too! Love the new look blog Cally.

Sarah*G* said...

oooh. Liking the new layout Cally. (Not that there was anything wrong with the old one of course!)

L-Plate Author said...

You've made my day a couple of times:-) xx