Wednesday, 6 February 2008

Blog Awards

Thanks so much to A.Writer, Sarah*G* and Karen for giving me this blogging award:



Apparently I have to pass it on to 10 people. I've got a horrible feeling lots of people have already been given this so apologies if any of the following have received it before: Womag, SallyQ, TappyLappy, Leigh, L-Plate, Sarah Dunnakey, HelenMH, Liz Fenwick, JJ and Jude.
And to A.Writer for giving me this one too:



Which I have to give to three people. So here you go Karen, Hesitant Scribe and Caroline.

6 comments:

JJ said...

Thanks for the E Award Cally.
JJx

KayJay said...

Whee-hee! Never won nuffink for me blog before! Hurrah! How exciting - I don't even know how to put it on my blog, tho'...

Thanks, I'm rather chuffed to say the least.
KJ, of Tappy "Excellent" Lappy x

Sarah Dunnakey said...

Aww thanks Cally that's lovely - my first ever award - I will wear it with pride

HelenMH said...

Thanks Cally. I love these blog awards. They make me feel all warm and wanted!

L-Plate Author said...

Thanks for the award chick xx

Caroline said...

Thanks honey :)
Just catching up since Malta. I'm so impressed with your rewriting! (I'm reading the posts backwards chronology)

x