Friday, 1 February 2008

Rewrite

There's good news and bad news.

The bad news is...

I couldn't make it to the Your Messages book launch tonight because I've got one of those annoying coughs that drives people in cinemas insane and I didn't want to turn up and spoil anyone's reading with my constant hacking.

The good news is...

The evening didn't totally go to waste. I rewrote novel #1 and I've finally reached 20% done. Yay! So maybe I will reach 25% done by the end of the week (if I put in enough hours on Sunday).

Anyway, I look forward to reading everyone's blog postings about how it went tonight and I'm just sorry I couldn't be there. That said, as I wrote to Leigh in an email earlier today, I'm sure there will be plenty more opportunities to meet my fellow bloggers. Like when we all get 2-book deals and have book launches of our own!

17,282 / 86,197 words re-written (20.0% of novel)

1 comment:

L-Plate Author said...

Well done matey. You hit 20%! Me, I'm struggling to get to 10 so well done for keeping at it. xx