...What would the soundtrack be?
Found this on A.Writer's blog so thought I'd post it in lieu of a proper post!
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...because your not!
7. Stick the soundtrack on your mp3 player and listen away during the day.
Opening Credits: "High and Dry" - Radiohead
Waking Up: "The Day I Tried to Live" - Soundgarden
First Day At School: "The Humpty Dumpty Love Song" - Travis
Falling In Love: "Almeria" - Lucky Jim
Fight Song: "You Turn Me Round" - Aqualung
Breaking Up: "Where Friend Rhymes with End" - Ane Brun
Prom/Dance/Ball: "Please Forgive Me" - David Gray
Life's OK: "She Sells Sanctuary" - The Cult
Mental Breakdown: "That's Not Really Funny" - Eels
Flashback: "Dudley" - Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs
Getting Back Together: "At the Zoo" - Simon & Garfunkel
Birth of Child: "These Flowers" - Martha Wainwright
Wedding: "The Wraggle Taggle Gypsies-O" - Alison Moyet
Final Battle: "Warrior" - Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs
Funeral Song: "Fresh Feeling" - Eels
End Credits: "Yes It's Fucking Political" - Skunk Anansie
Hmmm. Not really any clever coincidences there apart from the 'Final Battle' song and the 'Breaking Up' song. I very much doubt I'd be feeling very 'fresh' at my funeral. Is there a song called "Stinky and a bit Rotten"?