Thursday, 3 April 2008

If Your Life Was a Movie...

...What would the soundtrack be?

Found this on A.Writer's blog so thought I'd post it in lieu of a proper post!

So, here's how it works:

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...because your not!
7. Stick the soundtrack on your mp3 player and listen away during the day.

Opening Credits: "High and Dry" - Radiohead

Waking Up: "The Day I Tried to Live" - Soundgarden

First Day At School: "The Humpty Dumpty Love Song" - Travis

Falling In Love: "Almeria" - Lucky Jim

Fight Song: "You Turn Me Round" - Aqualung

Breaking Up: "Where Friend Rhymes with End" - Ane Brun

Prom/Dance/Ball: "Please Forgive Me" - David Gray

Life's OK: "She Sells Sanctuary" - The Cult

Mental Breakdown: "That's Not Really Funny" - Eels

Flashback: "Dudley" - Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs

Getting Back Together: "At the Zoo" - Simon & Garfunkel

Birth of Child: "These Flowers" - Martha Wainwright

Wedding: "The Wraggle Taggle Gypsies-O" - Alison Moyet

Final Battle: "Warrior" - Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs

Funeral Song: "Fresh Feeling" - Eels

End Credits: "Yes It's Fucking Political" - Skunk Anansie

Hmmm. Not really any clever coincidences there apart from the 'Final Battle' song and the 'Breaking Up' song. I very much doubt I'd be feeling very 'fresh' at my funeral. Is there a song called "Stinky and a bit Rotten"?

3 comments:

A. Writer said...

At least your funeral song isn't, Smack My Bitch Up! I can just imagine my family's face as the coffin disappears behind the curtain to that little ditty! lol!

Sarah*G* said...

I loved this meme. I want a funny song at my funeral. Bye Bye Baby by the Bay City Rollers like in Love Actually.

SpiralSkies said...

Ooh, I love Ane Brun... this meme is like having root through people's CDs when they're not looking :0)