Wednesday, 16 April 2008

Six Word Autobiography

Tam challenged me to write a 6 word autobiography so here we go...

Happy, starting writing, became miserable bugger

Ha! Okay, here's a serious one...

Born a dreamer, died a dreamer

Nope, that doesn't work either. I'm not dead yet. How about...

Achieved huge publishing success aged 34

Okay, that's a dream. Here's the real one...

Dreamer, writer, worrier, celebrator, worrier, writer

I think that just about sums me up!

I tag L-Plate, AWriter, Sally, Leigh, HelenMH, JubbyGirl, Womag, Lane, LizF, Leather, Amy Appleton, Boob Pencil, CarolineS, LazyPerfectionista, Debs, Karen, Gonnabeawriter, SarahG, Ithadbetterbegood, Maddie, Cathy, Jen, Jude, NoviceNovelist, Zinnia, Helen, TappyLappy, Deadbeat, Hellcat, HesistantScribe, theladywiththelaptop, kerry, moondreamingdaisy and anyone else I've forgotten! (sorry, too lazy to link to you all!)

15 comments:

Erin O'Brien said...

Here's the real story behind Leaving Las Vegas.

Caroline said...

I had this tag last year and loved it! I did 3:

Number 1:
Born 1973. Easily influenced by television.

Number 2:
Gets pregnant easily. Has three kids.

And number 3:
Teacher. Writer. Mother. Wife. Friend. Tit.

xxx

Kerry said...

Hey, mines at my blog! Good 6 worders I had to scrape the bottom of the barrel for mine /:

Calistro said...

Erin: I just left a message on your blog. Leaving Las Vegas is one of my favourite films EVER and reading the story behind it has left me stunned. Your brother was an amazing, talented man and his legacy will continue to touch people all over the world. As it did me.

Caroline: I LOVE your tags. They're so much wittier than mine. The last one made me laugh out loud!

Kerry: Cool, will check them out.

Leatherdykeuk said...

Lesbian martial artist who wrote demons

Calistro said...

Leather: That's brilliant! I guarantee you won't find another autobiography like that anywhere ;o)

Lane said...

I'll cheat and use the one from my post ...
Upsidedown watching
Solitary sociable
Write dichotomy

Love yours - you've covered everything:-)

Yvonne said...

Cal there's some good ones there! Have done mine already on my blog.

KAREN said...

I read 'warrier' instead of 'worrier' the first time! A bit of both maybe??

Don't ask your nearest and dearest to pick six words, like I did...

womagwriter said...

Cheers Cal, will have a go!

A. Writer said...

I love those! And Caroline's made me giggle! I'm still thinking of mine...

Jumbly Girl said...

Love this Calistro, and your answers - at least you write as much as you worry :o}(though I liked Karens's warrior interpretation too.) My answers are on my blog

HelenMH said...

I will have a go! Six words ... hmmm should be able to manage that!

Debs said...

Excellent, so clever.

caroline's comment made me laugh, brilliant.

Quillers said...

I've only just noticed this so I'll have a think overnight.