Friday, 20 June 2008

The words wot I use a lot


I saw Clare's word clouds (created when she fed her entire novel into an online gizmo) and couldn't resist having a go with my own novel so here's a sneak peek of the words I use most frequently in novel #1. In Clare's blog she said she obviously used the word 'back' a lot. Me too! Look at it, it's massive! It's almost a character in itself.

Hmm...that's probably not a good thing but I'm not going to worry about it!
Here's the link if you want to have a go at it yourself.


8 comments:

Caroline said...

It's soooo pretty :)

x

Debs said...

Oooh how clever, I'm off to have a play too.

Yvonne said...

I love it, will have to play with it too!

Fiona said...

Very clever - might would be full of 'that's and 'then's which I am now culling like mad.

A. Writer said...

I love this thing. I've been playing with it far too much! lol

P.S. Yep, 'back' is fairly big on my cloud too.

Jumbly Girl said...

This is ace - other than my main character's name my big words are 'said' and guess what - 'back'. I'm gong to try to cull some of them right now.

KAREN said...

Doh! I couldn't get this to work annoyingly. Probably just as well!

Sarah*G* said...

How did you get the image to put on your blog? All I can get is the url!