Wednesday, 16 July 2008

Note to self

Do NOT write blog posts after half a bottle of wine.

Doh.

This post will only be understood by people who have subscribed to this blog on Google Reader and noticed the difference between the blog post they saw there and the one underneath this post. Secret's out for the eagle-eyed! ;o)

p.s. The book I referred to in the post before the last one is Balzac's "The Wild Ass's Skin". Orgy or no orgy I'm still not tempted to read it. Which is weird because when I was in my twenties I loved me some Satre, Dostoyevsky and Nietzsche. Am I getting thicker with age or just less pretentious?

5 comments:

Tam said...

Oh, no fair!! I want to know what you wrote first time round. That said, it's a timely reminder to me not to fall into the same trap...

I googled the blurb and worked out what book it was. Can't say I'd be tempted either!

Paige said...

I can't be eagle-eyed. I use Google Reader and I see no difference! Boo! I am half asleep so maybe that's the problem!

Calistro said...

Tam - I'll let you know if it ever turns out to be good news!

Paige - Do you remember what Kate asked me at the Novel Racers meet? I inadvertently revealed it on this blog and had to go back and change it after I realised what I'd done! Doh.

Paige said...

Calistro - Nope! Can't remember! Memory like sieve! lol!

angelesque said...

I so want to know what you wrote intially! I started by blog with my 'ten blog commandments' and one of them was thou shalt not blog while under the influence... :)