Friday, 22 August 2008

Lucky Cow!

Question: What's better than a new book?
Answer: EIGHT new books (and a bundle of mini books beautifully tied with a purple ribbon).
Question: And what's better than eight new books?
Answer: Eight FREE new books...carefully packed in bubble wrap with my name on the box!

What you see on the left is my prize for winning Lucy Diamond's limerick competition. Lucy could quite possibly be my favouritest person in the world EVER!!!
So go buy her new book "Over You" if you haven't already, she deserves to sell millions for being such a star!

15 comments:

JJ said...

Fantastic prize Calistro, well done.

Caroline said...

Oh gosh. I think I would wet myself if a parcel like that ever arrived with me! Enjoy x

Lane said...

Oooh delicious! Lucky cow indeed (but well deserved:-)

Debs said...

Wow, what a prize! Well done you, that is indeed a generous prize.

I've received my copy of Over You and it's the next book I'm going to read. I can't wait.

Lucy Diamond said...

Oooh, that does look a good haul! Am almost wishing I'd rigged the competition in a Blue Peter styley so that I'd won!
Hope you enjoy them and very well done again. Well deserved, my dear!
xx

Pat Posner said...

Just in time for a lazy weekend!

Happy Reading, Cally.

KAREN said...

Wonderful! I love getting new books in the post, but free ones are definitely the best sort :o) I didn't realise you'd won the limerick competition, you clever thing! I'm HOPELESS at those :o(

Kate.Kingsley said...

Ooooh, that is covetable!

Well done on the win! :-)

HelenMH said...

Ooh how lovely. A whole stack of new gorgeous books just for you. Lucky girl!

Paige said...

Wow! That would be my heaven! A big box like that full of books... Crikey! You are so lucky! Well done!

Bear said...

Congrats, what a fabulous bunch of books! Let me know what you think of Tan Lines, I finished it a few weeks ago!

L-Plate Author said...

Wow, that looks a great prize! Good old Lucy. xx

Tam said...

Hmmmmm, slobber slobber. I'm def entering next time!

Gonna be a writer said...

I think I would be in heaven. Well done.

Zinnia Cyclamen said...

How very delightful indeed. I've ordered 'Over You' and am hoping it'll turn up soon.