Tuesday, 21 October 2008

Blog award/meme

Thank you to Paige, Lily and Womag (and someone else, sorry got a bit lost in blogworld trying to find you) for giving me this blog award . I promise to get back to blogging about writing very soon but my brain is too wrapped up in novel 2 to blog about the process. The plan is to blog about the difference between plotting a multi-character novel in the 3rd person (novel 2) verses one main character 1st person (novel 1) but don't hold your breath. I've got a fair bit of work to do yet!

One thing I can say is that public transport is doing amazing things for novel 2. I've been inspired on the train, in a taxi and I nearly missed my stop on the tube the other day because I couldn't stop scribbling into my notebook.

Anyway, this is the blog award I was given:



And, because you get nothing for free in this life, I have to answer some questions to earn my award (using only one word answers). So here we go:

1. Where is your cell phone? Sofa

2. Where is your significant other? Who?

3. Your hair color? Brunette

4. Your mother? Supportive

5. Your father? Hero

6. Your favorite thing? Yeses (as in 'do you want to buy this story?' or 'are you my agent?')

7. Your dream last night? Confusing

8. Your dream/goal? Bestseller

9. The room you're in? Living

10. Your hobby? Writing

11. Your fear? Illness

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Content

13. Where were you last night? Life-drawing

14. What you're not? Short

15. One of your wish-list items? House

16. Where you grew up? Army

17. The last thing you did? Type

18. What are you wearing? Jeans

19. Your TV? Widescreen

20. Your pets? None

21. Your computer? Laptop

22. Your mood? Optimistic

23. Missing someone? Gran

24. Your car? Nonexistant

25. Something you're not wearing? Socks

26.Favourite store? Jewellery

27. Your summer? Variable

28. Love someone? Many

29. Your favorite color? Blue

30. When is the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? Friday

Now I'm supposed to pass this on to seven other bloggers but it feels a bit like the whole internet has already done this so...if you haven't consider yourself tagged!

4 comments:

Captain Black said...

It was me. And one word answers are a right cop-out  ;oP

Tam said...

Good answers. And it does seem everyone has done this meme :-)

Glad you're feeling inspired!

Jumbly Girl said...

Well done on the one word answers, I copped out and expanded mine. Misread answer to no. 12 as 'convent' :o)

womagwriter said...

I'm confident you'll achieve your dream, Cal!