Sunday, 26 October 2008

More on romantic fiction...

First off, thanks so much to everyone who sent me Birthday greetings yesterday, either on here or via email/facebook/text (oh the wonders of technology!). I had a lovely day, received lots of great presents from friends and family and spent the evening laughing my head off at a comedy club. Perfect!

Anyway, back to the post...

I think the programme "Reader, I married him..." (about romantic fiction) might have been shown a little while ago but I only just discovered it on BBC 4. For anyone that doesn't have the watch again function on their TV you can watch it online here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0074swd/Reader_I_Married_Him_Happily_Ever_After/

5 comments:

Debs said...

It was on before (last year, I think) but I watched it again and enjoyed it very much.

Glad you had a wonderful birthday.

HelenMH said...

Glad you had a great birthday x

KAREN said...

I watched that last night and thought it was great. Glad you had a good birthday :o)

Tam said...

Will have to try and catch up with that :-)

Susan H said...

I saw it last year, it's a great little series. You might want to catch Consuming Passion a drama on BBC4 about Mills&Boon next week too followed by a Time Shift on how to write one - not that you need any tips!
Susan H
www.writersblock.merseyblogs.co.uk