I seem to have got into the habit of not blogging. I blame it on lots of things but mostly my current obsession - Twitter. I seem to have got into the habit of writing less than 140 characters in a row so balk at the thought of writing a proper blog entry!
There are lots of things I want to blog about. Like...
- the Psychic Fair I went to the other weekend (all in the name of research for my novels!)
- the fact my Thailand writing holiday has been cancelled (due to lack of numbers) and I'm trying to decide what to do instead
- the fact that my Story a Fortnight group is going great guns. The girls (for I have been slack and not written a story in 6 weeks) have chalked up 13 sales already this year (last year we sold 10 in nine months!)
- the fact that Lane and I have both had stories accepted for the Twitter Titters comedy book in aid of Comic Relief and we're sharing book space with that famous comedian off the telly (and co-writer of Phoenix Nights) David Spikey! Details of how to buy a copy from Lulu.com, all proceeds to Comic Relief, coming soon!
- the fact that I'm 6,500 words behind my schedule for novel 2 but I'm not freaking out about it
- the fact I've got two trips to Europe planned in the next month
Turns out that having a full time job (which involves a 4 hour commute two days a week), a publishing contract, various social networking sites and a social life doesn't leave much time for anything else. But I haven't stopped blogging, promise. I will be back...