Thursday, 12 March 2009

This Morning short story competition

Breaking news...

"This Morning" is running a short story competition! Prize is publication in She magazine and a 4 day writing holiday in Istanbul.

Word count is 1,500 - 2000 and must be previously unpublished.

NB: "You must not be a professional fiction writer or ever have earned significant, regular or frequent payments for story writing."

Closing date is 23rd March so you'd better get writing!

More details here: http://www.itv.com/Lifestyle/ThisMorning/Shortstorycompetition/default.html

5 comments:

Lane said...

I saw this today. Don't give us long do they??

Debs said...

Great, I shall give it a go.

Tam said...

Well the website could certainly benefit from the services of a decent copywriter - typos galore!

Kate Lord Brown said...

Hi Cally - my Mum rang me and told me to watch ('to pick up some tips') Who knew - Denise?!

SpiralSkies said...

23rd March! Flippin 'eck!