Tuesday, 3 March 2009

"Twitter Titters" for Comic Relief - on sale NOW!

TwitterTitters - "A tweetin’ hilarious collection of new comedy writing, selected to raise money for Comic Relief"- is on sale now!

Includes foreword by Chelsey: OMG! Writer Nat Coombs and exclusive new writing by Phoenix Nights co-creator Dave Spikey.

Also a story by me! (page 95)

And one by Lane (page 107)

Please buy a copy, have a giggle and raise money for Comic Relief in the process.

And if you're on Twitter you can follow Twitter Titters and get the latest news here

8 comments:

Yummy Mammy said...

Good luck with this. It's such a worthwhile charity and Dave Spikey is fab too xx

Lane said...

I'm page 107:-)

Like your title and looking forward to reading it!

Debs said...

I'll definately have to buy a copy now, how exciting.

pierre l said...

Great story Cally. Well done. Being greedy, I bought the download and a printed copy.

HelenMHunt said...

Brilliant. WIll definitely get it since you're both in it x

Maddie Moon said...

Well done to you and Lane. Will definitely pick up a copy.

Calistro said...

Thank you all for saying you'll buy a copy. It's all for charidee! :o)

Pierre - You were quick off the mark with the download. I was tempted to do that so I could read all the other stories asap but couldn't resist getting a copy for my shelf.

Fionnuala said...

This is on my to buy list! My pal Deborah from Writewords also has a story in it. Well done to you and Lane too! Fx