Tuesday, 14 April 2009

In other news...

The new title of Book 1 is now official!

I found out it had been officially changed by googling myself (sssh, I know you do it too) and finding that my details have been posted on my publisher's website (which was very exciting!), along with the new title of book 1.

I'm sooooo happy. I know this title is the name of a fairly famous film but it's absolutely perfect for book 1.

Want to know what it is?

Look at the little Amazon widget underneath my profile (on the right of this page). If it doesn't seem to have changed from the old title click on it to be taken to the Amazon page.

I'm still gagging to see the final design of my book cover and have been haunting my email inbox for days but nope...no news yet. And no news on when the proofs will be available either but I'm told it will be soon.

AND...in other news. My publishers have published a holding page for Book 2 on Amazon! I'm only 62% of the way through the first draft (as of today) but it's there, with a publication date and everything.

I'm so excited I might be sick (although that might be the fact I've eaten my own body weight in chocolate this Easter).

Novel 2 wordcount: 55,762 / 90,000 (62.0%)

18 comments:

KAREN said...

That title is damn perfect for the story!! Looking forward to seeing the cover on there too :o)

I need to go and walk off some chocolate now ...

jh said...

Love, love, love the title. Brilliant xx

Pat Posner said...

Great title, Cally.
Can't wait to see the cover.

Adam said...

Yay for you!

Reminds me of the Meatloaf song by the same name. :-)

That's a good thing, by the way!

Lily Sheehan said...

Cant wait to see the end product, v. exciting and love the new (and old) title

Queenie said...

Oh that is a great title! Perfect. (Word verification: witer - I think they missed a letter;-))

Samantha Tonge said...

I lurve that title - although a leetle part of me still pines for the original original one:)

Tam said...

Yay! Great title - I'd be sick with excitement too :-)

womagwriter said...

Fab title! Can't wait to read the novel!

cmshevlin said...

I really like the title!

Can't wait to see what they come up with for the cover art (and of course can't read to read the book as well)

liz fenwick said...

Fantastic!

Mercedes. said...

Hi, Cally

Brilliant news, so happy for you. I am a writer and wrote a paranormal story 5yrs ago and an found agent but not publisher, shelved it and went on to writing rom/com. Still waiting for some good luck. However, noticed recently in the writers' press that paranormal was the new thing. so re-jigging 1st book to send out. Could you tell me the name of your agent, that would help to know who likes paranormal, as a lot of them don't. can't wait to read it. Keep on writing. xxx

Fiona said...

Love the title - very catchy too as I keeping singing Meatloaf (just to the dogs of course, being tone deaf)

Debs said...

Fab title!

I can't wait to see the cover too, no wonder you're so excited.

ChrisH said...

Very exciting news all round - you have made it, Cally! I've also just reaad your previous post - it's not so much my Ma I'm afraid of shocking (chance would be a fine thing - but my children!)

Fionnuala said...

Love the title...although I loved the other ones too! Cant wait to read the book. x

Flowerpot said...

Excellent title - well done!! How exciting....

sexy said...

徵信社,徵信,徵信,徵信社,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,抓姦,徵信,徵信社,外遇,抓姦,尋人

徵信社,徵信,抓 姦,抓姦,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,外遇,抓姦,尋人

徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信社,抓姦,徵信,外遇,徵信社,尋人,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信,徵信社,徵信社,徵信

徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信