Thursday, 28 May 2009

TTFN!

Just a quick note to let you all know that, as of tomorrow, I'll be in Greece! It's a week-long writing holiday ('Imagination and Voice') with other bits and bobs thrown in like yoga, stained glass making, wind surfing etc.

I'm hoping the course will inspire me (and give me a fab idea for book 3) and that I'll get the first draft of book 2 finished while I'm there but I'm going with an open mind. If I don't write a word and instead meet loads of new people, have a brilliant time and come back feeling all refreshed and inspired I'll be more than happy (a bit of a tan would be good too! ;)).

See you when I get back!

14 comments:

Queenie said...

Having read your post, I'm now discovering how much envy one human frame can contain. I bet you'll have an amazing time. Enjoy!

Lane said...

Have a great time! It all sounds perfectly wonderful!

Amber Lynae said...

Enjoy Greece. Soak up the sun, and the atmosphere

She Means Well... said...

Have a wonderful time!

She Means Well... said...

For your one night in Athens, it might be worth checking out http://athens.inyourpocket.com

Yvonne said...

How exciting! It sounds wonderful, here's to feeling refreshed and inspired!

Debs said...

Have a brilliant time. Whether you write or not, you're bound to absorb so much for future material.

JJ Beattie said...

I really enjoyed my skyros experience and I'd do it again, so I'm sure you'll have a fab time.

Karen said...

I'm not at all jealous - no really ...

Have a fab time :o))

womagwriter said...

Hope you are having a great time!

joesanchez said...

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same and still retain the ability to function...One should, for example, see that things are hopeless yet be determined to make them otherwise." ---F. Scott Fitzgerald

Fionnuala Kearney said...

Have fun Cally, I feel I've packed that bag with you after your facebook reports! x

Lily Sheehan said...

Hope your having a fab time. I am sooooo jealous!

sexy said...

情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,情色A片,情色小說,色情,情色視訊,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,AIO,色情遊戲,情色交友,嘟嘟情人色網,情色論壇,色情影片,微風成人,成人網站,成人光碟,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人影城,18成人,成人聊天室,聊天室,成人電影,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人影片,成人文章,微風成人區,成人交友,走光,巨乳,同志色教館,美女寫真,美女,A片