Saturday, 4 July 2009

A post in which I present you with a rubbish trailer...

...for novel 1.

I should, and have been, writing novel 2 (a whisper away from 90,000 words now but it's definitely going to be longer than I planned!) but I just took a break to have a play with Xtra Normal, the online software Karen and Lane have already had a play with, to make a little trailer for Book 1.

It's rubbish (the trailer, not the book - hopefully), and you don't get to customise your characters, but making it amused me for an hour!

5 comments:

Kate Lord Brown said...

Genius!

HelenMHunt said...

That's brilliant. I love it!

Debs said...

Brilliant. So clever.

Amber Lynae said...

LOL that is great. I love how much emotion the characters have. Okay maybe not, but when they don't give you a choice you work with what you have. Book one sounds so great.

Lane said...

Love it! And wanna read it!