Thursday, 29 October 2009

Countdown to December 1st...

I can't WAIT until 1st December!

Why?

Because that's the day I hand over novel 2 to my editor and I'll get (I hope) at least two or three weeks before she comes back with the edits (I just know there's going to be LOADS this time around!)

Do you know what I'm going to do on December 2nd? I'm going to get started on one of these little beauties (all ordered over the last few months but I've had no time to do anything other than look longingly at them).














I MISS reading and watching DVD boxed sets soooooo much!

One more month, one more month...

5 comments:

Leatherdykeuk said...

Oh! I adored 'Dead Like Me' such a shame it only got two seasons but last year's film was an unexpected bonus.

SueG said...

Absolutely! That breathing space between handed in and getting comments is like a mini holiday. you know more work is coming your way, but for the time being, there's nothing to be done. Ah.....

Debs said...

You're so disciplined. I couldn't refrain from reading books at any time. Roll on 1st Dec for you.

Lily Sheehan said...

I've only read Hens Reunited from that hefty book haul and it was brilliant. I'm loving reading at the moment but its only for a month and then its back to the writing.

Calistro said...

Leather - I can't WAIT to see it. Another DVD boxed set arrived today - Fringe - have you seen it? Am hoping it's my cup of tea as it's got supernatural/x-files type storylines.

Sue - I neeeeed that mini holiday! Can't wait :)

Debs - There just aren't enough hours in the day to read. Plus I don't want to be influenced by another author's voice while I'm editing. I miss books :(

Lily - I can't wait to read Hens Reunited. I loved Lucy Diamond's previous books and just know I'm in for a treat.