Sunday, 18 October 2009

Heaven Can Wait Virtual Book Tour - Day 3 (writing with a full time job, motivating yourself, writing the second novel)

Today the Virtual Blog Tour is off to Thailand to visit JJ!

I absolutely love JJ's blog - she's a British woman living in Bangkok and posts the most amazing photos of the things she spots when she's out and about (like the photo on the left which I've, er, borrowed).

Today Jen's interviewing me about how I manage to write and hold down a full time job, how I keep writing when I want to give up, and what it's like writing that 'difficult second novel'.

Go and visit Jen now!

http://tea-stains.blogspot.com/2009/10/hero-worship-and-blog-tour-to-bangkok.html

Tomorrow we're off to the North-West of England to visit the lovely Caroline Smailes. I'll be revealing how I dealt with rejection letters, how I redraft/edit and whether or not I know Simon Cowell...

7 comments:

Lost Wanderer said...

Really enjoying your blog tour Cally.

JJ Beattie said...

Yup, one of the more bonkers pictures! What are they like?

Thank you for coming by to see me in Bangkok!

Karen said...

Great photo! I'll pop over there now :o)

Debs said...

Great interview on JJ's blog, thanks.

Lily Sheehan said...

Off there now. I'm learning so much!

HelenMHunt said...

So - do you know Simon Cowell?

Calistro said...

Lost Wanderer - I'm really glad. There's plenty more to come!

JJ - They're brilliant! Love your photos. Thanks for hosting a leg of my our.

Karen/Debs/Lily - hope you enjoyed it.

Helen - Er, no. :(