Friday, 23 October 2009

"Heaven Can Wait" Virtual Book Tour - Day 8 (I get interview by cats)

In a WORLD FIRST today I am interviewed by some cats.

Yep, you read that right.

Cats.

Four of them in fact (that's one of them on the left, taking his turn on the laptop) and they belong to Helen Hunt.

No, not the actress, the other one - the lovely and talented writer Helen Hunt (I know she's lovely, I've met her).

So, what kind of questions do cats ask a newly published author?

You know you want to find out...

http://fictionisstrangerthanfact.blogspot.com/2009/10/heaven-can-wait-blog-tour.html


Tomorrow we're off to visit Colette who'll be posting a guest post I've written about how the reality of getting a published compares to the dream.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Cats are even cleverer than I thought! I'll look forward to reading their questions :o)

HelenMHunt said...

My cats are exceptionally clever. Thanks for talking to them, Cally.

B said...

I'm amazed that after so many interviews (and especially with so many still to go!) you're still keeping it fresh - every single stop on your tour is interesting! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy :)