Sunday, 25 October 2009

Heaven Can Wait Virtual Book Tour Day 10 - Birthdays and cake!

It's my birthday!

And I'm a bit too hungover to write anything witty or informative (I celebrated last night with cocktails in The Grand hotel followed by my first ever lobster in Dermot O'Leary's restaurant, Fishy Fishy) but that's okay because I'm not being interviewed about anything heavy or serious today, I'm being interviewed about cake. Yum! :)

Helen Redders has a fabulous baking blog and makes the best cakes (she's hugely talented).

She also asked me some brilliant cake-related questions like "if your main character was a cake what cake would she be?"

Here's her blog:

http://redders.typepad.com/simply_bake/2009/10/heaven-can-wait-by-cally-taylor-blog-tour.html

Would cake would your main character be?

9 comments:

Lis Garrett said...

Happy Birthday!

Debs said...

Hope you're having a wonderful birthday, despite the hangover. x

Lily Sheehan said...

Happy Birthday!!

Mine would be a Victoria Sponge - old fashioned and no frills, but nice all the same and the other a Baked Alaska - hard on the outside, soft on the inside

Adam said...

Happy birthday, Callie!

Adam

Karen said...

I love that blog! My character would be a fruitcake :o)

Have a wonderful birthday x

(Ahem. Word veri is Lardy !!)

pierre l said...

Happy Birthday, dear Cally.
I buy far more books than I have time to read, but I started yours on Saturday and I'm now halfway. It is really great, as they all say, and I shall be giving copies for Christmas.

RKCharron said...

Happy Birthday Cally!
This must have been an extra special one with your debut novel out!
Love & Best Wishes,
RKCharron
xoxo

Cassandra said...

Happy Birthday, Cally!

Mine's in two days when I host a leg of your book tour!

-amykins- said...

Happy birthday, really enjoyed reading your interview. In the most recent short story I've written I'd say my main character would be a fig cake. Not many have tried it, not many would like it, but those who do would defend it to the end!