Tuesday, 27 October 2009

Heaven Can Wait Virtual Book Tour - Day 12 (writers block, regrets and how long it takes to get a novel published)

Today we're off to the USA to visit Cassandra's blog for a mixture of questions from Cassandra and her blog visitors.

One of the most interesting questions she asked me was, "How long was your writing journey in total?"

I had to work out the exact number of years and months it took from writing the first word of the first draft of "Heaven Can Wait" to holding my published novel in my hands.

You might be surprised...

http://camarshall.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Thank you so very much for letting me host a leg of your tour and answering all those questions!

I can hardly wait till you book gets here! Will it be the only copy in the US, you think?