Thursday, 29 October 2009

I *heart* @Petronella

Look what my Twitter friend @Petronella sent me!




















I don't know Petronella in real life. We 'met', randomly, on Twitter.

Earlier this year she tweeted me to say that Waterstones, where she works, had received a proof of my novel and she'd taken it home to read. A couple of days after that she got in touch to say she loved it. Then she wrote me a lovely 5 star review on the Waterstones website!

Now she's only gone and recommended it on the Waterstones Wolverhamptom twitter account AND in store!

So that's why I *heart* Petronella.

And Twitter. :)

8 comments:

DJ Kirkby said...

Awww that's lovely. I still ahven't read your book, I want to save it for Christmas half term when I'll have more time to indulge. Right now I manage one or two paragraphs of the book I'm currently reading at bedtime before I fall asleep!

JJ Beattie said...

Oh that's fab. Congratulations.

And do come and see what I spotted in Bangkok today!

Debs said...

That's lovely. I'm not surprised she enjoyed the book so much.

Karen said...

How lovely :o)

Colette McCormick said...

I've never "met" Petronella anywhere but I like her already.

Terresa said...

I love random meetings. And Twitter, too! Great stuff!

Captain Black said...

Well that's destroyed my scepticism of Twitter. Damn!

Caroline said...

Do you follow Liz Fielding on Twitter? She was tweeting about it this morning :o)

http://twitter.com/lizfielding