Thursday, 1 October 2009

Spanish book cover for Heaven Can Wait! Maybe...

I just... *ahem*... googled myself and I think I found the cover artwork for the Spanish edition of my book.

Look!



Isn't it pretty :) That's Lucy's wedding dress that is! (well, near enough). I can't stop looking at it. I love how the clouds are like the veil or part of the dress.

Wow, today's turned into a pretty damned good day! (and I'm over-using exclamation marks like you wouldn't believe!!!)

Image originally found here:
http://www.fantasymundo.com/noticias/11618/portada_cielo_puede_esperar_cally_taylor

12 comments:

JJ Beattie said...

Cally, you are such a night owl... luckily we are all awake in Bangkok and I can be the first to say 'WOW' and 'congratulations.'

(It's only sad to google yourself when there isn't a very good chance of finding something exciting! So you're okay.)

Queenie said...

It's all happening! Make the most of every moment - you deserve it after all your hard work.

Caroline said...

Love the cover! And Happy Publication month! x

Bernadette said...

Beautiful cover. How exciting this all is!

SueG said...

Mucho mucho exciting! Congrats!

Lane said...

So pretty!

Tam said...

Lovely loveliness :-)

Lily Sheehan said...

Thats so cool - I can't wait to read it!! not long now

Karen said...

That's really pretty - it'll fascinating to see what the different countries do with the cover :o)

Nik Perring said...

Brilliant! It looks fab, fab, fab! What a cool thing to happen upon, eh?

Nik

Debs said...

Not long to wait now... So exciting.

Loving that cover too. Very pretty.

kim mcgowan said...

And your name looks so nice in Spanish!
kim