Thursday, 29 October 2009

Virtual Book Tour - Day 14 (how I write my books)

*to be read in a Geordie accent* Day 5,293 in the virtual book tour house...

Is it just me or does this blog tour seem to be going on FOREVER? And we're not even halfway through yet! Why I thought it was a good idea to do a TWENTY-SIX leg blog tour I have no idea - you're all going to be sick of the sight/sound of me soon (if you're not already!).

If nothing else hopefully I'm introducing you to some lovely bloggers you might not have discovered before.

And talking of lovely bloggers (smooth segue) we're off to visit Captain Black today to find out how I write my books...

http://cloud-base.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Calistro said...

Edited to add: Ah, we ARE over halfway. Just feels like it's last forever! ;)

Captain Black said...

Aww, thanks :o)
I'm glad my web-cam is disabled, so you can't see my beetroot complexion.