Saturday, 31 October 2009

Virtual Book Tour - Day 16 (The Lucy Brown Interview!)

Today we're doing something a bit different.

Today it's not me that's being interviewed.

It's the main character from my novel - Lucy Brown!

And the interviewer is non-other than the wonderful, and very talented (I know, I've read some of her stuff) L-Plate author.

Pop over to her blog now to find out how L-Plate and I met a train to Manchester, and what Lucy's got to say for herself...

http://lplateauthor.blogspot.com/2009/10/in-wordor-few.html

p.s. I've finally finished the first edit of novel 2! I've got a month left to do edits 2, 3 and 4 (i.e. polish it to death!)

2 comments:

JJ Beattie said...

Good luck with that - I'm sure you'll manage it.

L-Plate Author said...

Phew, was panicking last night that I couldn't remember if I had the right date...

Thank you for the lovely comment.
Hope it's all still going well x