Monday, 2 November 2009

Virtual Book Tour - Day 18 (friends, blogging friends & spirituality)

Today I'm being interviewed by the Queen.

Okay not the queen - blogger's very own Qwerty Queen! I've met Qwerty a few times 'in real life' and she's a fantastic woman - very supportive, a good listener and pretty damned wise too. The last time we met Qwerty and I polished off a bottle of wine in record time! That's my kind of woman!

Talking of friends (another smooth segue), Qwerty 's questions today are about exactly that - how friends, online and 'real' - influence my writing. She also asks about my novel and my own spiritual beliefs. Find out what I said...

http://qwertyqueen.blogspot.com/2009/11/heaven-can-wait.html

Tomorrow Kate Lord Brown will be posting a guest post I wrote about how I used 'the hero's journey' to write my novel...

No comments: