Monday, 9 November 2009

Virtual Book Tour - Day 26 (a very interesting dinner party)

Today is the last day of my Virtual Book Tour (I can almost hear the sighs of relief from here! ;) and we're off to visit David, a fellow Brightonian!

In honour of the final day David has thrown me a very unusual dinner party with some unlikely guests (I'm the most unlikely one with so many celebrities at the table!).

Find out which celeb discovers my embarrassing secrets...

http://westpierwords.blogspot.com/2009/11/cally-taylor-embarrassing-secrets.html

p.s. Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who hosted a leg of my Virtual Book Tour. I can't begin to express how grateful I am. I know you all put in a lot of time and energy into making it work and I really, really appreciate that. Thank you too to everyone who re-tweeted or facebook-ed links to the different interviews and guest posts and to everyone who's been reading them.

I am utterly exhausted but there's no time to stop. I still have to edit novel 2 a second time and I've only got a few days to do it. As a result I'll probably be a bit quiet this week. Apologies if I don't reply to your emails/interview requests/tweets etc. They are on my 'to do' list - I've just got a hell of a lot of work to do first...

4 comments:

DOT said...

I enjoyed the exercise. Remote as it may have been, it was still fun, so thanks for the opportunity.

(I get paid on Thursday so I can, at long last, buy your book.) x

DOT said...

Sounds awful. I have read all that has been written as well as scan your work from the shelves. But no money. What can I say? To make up, I'll write a review.

KatW said...

Your blog tour has been a joy to follow (and I still have some to catch up with).

Good luck with editing novel 2.
Make sure you take care of yourself whilst you're so busy (say: yes mum. LOL).

Karen said...

I've thoroughly enjoyed too, and best of luck with your editing. You might have to do it all again when Novel 2 comes out :o)