Saturday, 5 December 2009

Make that six (good things happening in a row)!

Found out yesterday that 'Heaven Can Wait' has been sold to a publisher in the Czech Republic!

It's my (ever-so-slightly delayed) launch party tonight and I'm very excited. Good job I picked out what I'm going to wear last night because I'm living in a bombsite at the moment (I started packing yesterday and there are boxes, clothes and random 'stuff' everywhere). I haven't done the washing up since Thursday, I've lost my to-do list amongst all the clutter and my hair is in rollers. Oooh the glamour! ;)

On the plus side I did spend several hours last night making a mixed CD for the party. It's pure cheese with a rock topping!

See you on the other (slightly hungover) side!

10 comments:

Nik Perring said...

Enjoy!

Nik Perring said...

And congrats!

JJ Beattie said...

I hope you have a fantastic time tonight (all of you) JJx

Samantha Tonge said...

Good luck!

x

ChrisH said...

Congratulations. Have a brilliant evening.

Maddie Moon said...

Hope you're having a fantastic evening!

womagwriter said...

Hope you had a great night! I am lying wrapped in fleece blankets on the sofa having caught my son's cold, as predicted. Still I raised a glass of Pinot in your general direction last night, cheers!

Debi said...

Wonderful party, Cally.

Wheeee - what a ride! Mega congrats on what you've achieved so far. This is just the beginning ...

Captain Black said...

You really are on fire this year, aren't you? I'm really pleased for you, your success is inspiring and motivating people right, left and centre by all accounts.

I really enjoyed the launch party on Saturday, so thanks for inviting me. It was good to put some faces to names.

Helen P said...

Hope it went with a bang - the party and the CD!