Friday, 19 March 2010

Author Blog Awards

I'm not suggesting for one second that you nominate my irregularly updated blog *embarrassed cough* but there are lots of great author blogs out there that deserve your support. AND you could win lots of goodies (books, e-books, e-readers, book tokens etc) just by nominating. It only takes a couple of minutes...



In other news I've just looked through my diary for the next few months and it's so jam-packed I'm wondering how on earth I'm going to get book 3 written! If I want to get it written in 5 months that's about 4,100 words a week which, if I find three blocks of time to sit down and write, is just about do-able. But is that likely without completely giving up my social life?

Nope.

And I quite like my social life.

So what I think I'm going to do instead is give myself until my birthday to get the first draft finished (25th October) and if I can fit in a quick edit before Christmas that'd be great.

I'm still in the thinking stage (my favourite bit) at the moment and, prompted by a session in my screenwriting course earlier this week, I'm scribbling down lots of notes about my characters. More on character in my next blog post...

No comments: