Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Someone I know is going to be on TV!

Noooo, it's not me.

It's my cousin, the very talented Jacqui Elliot-Williams!

Back in the summer of 2009 I wrote a blog post about how very talented Jacqui is and how grateful I was for the gorgeous author photos she took of me.

Well guess what?

She entered a photograph of her family into the 'This Morning' photography competition and she's only gone and beaten 12,000 other entrants to become a finalist!

The final is going to be aired, live, on Friday 19th November and viewers will get to pick which photo they like best.

I think Jacqui's photo is, without doubt, the winner (okay, I haven't actually seen the other finalist's photos yet but I bet it is!) and if you happen to watch This Morning on Friday, and agree with me, please do vote for her!

Having seen my own publishing dream come true I'd love nothing more than for my cousin's talent to be recognised and rewarded. She's got a very busy life with a husband and three kids to look after and she puts every spare bit of time she can wrangle into her photography.

Vote Jacqui!

2 comments:

Jenny Beattie said...

If they allow internet voting I shall be there! Otherwise I wish her the very best of luck.

Elaine AM Smith said...

I am delighted for her. I hope it goes well and she receives the recognition for her hard work.
Thanks for posting.