Monday, 21 February 2011

And the winner of 'Tiger Hills' is....

Colin Firth!

Well, sort of. I had no idea he was so popular! Julesy, Womag and Karen all chose him as the one person they'd most like to have their photo taken with. Hmmm...why am I picturing him in a wet shirt beside a lake?

Anyhoo...

Colin Firth isn't the real winner of the book (I don't know his address for one thing). The real winner of the book was chosen by www.random.org (rather than me cutting up bits of paper and putting them in a mug). Unfortunately Joanna and Karen entered after the closing date so there were 8 entries in all and I numbered them in the order they were posted in the comments.

So the winner was....


Comment Number 1 - Scott from Devon!

Congratulations Scott! Please get in touch to let me know your address and I'll pop the book in the post.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Funny how Colin's attraction doesn't diminish with age - or even with having a name like Colin!

Well done Scott :o)