Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Day 30 - 30 Day Music Challenge

Wow! I've managed to blog EVERY DAY for 30 days. I don't think I've ever done that in the 4+ years I've been blogging.
Today's the last day of the music challenge (cue collective sigh of relief) and it's:

Your favourite song this time last year...

Hmmm. Not the most exciting challenge of the lot but I'll give it a go. This time last year was 30th March 2010 and according to this blog I...well...I didn't blog on 30th March last year but I think I'd just got back from my first ever skiing trip.

What was I listening to back then? Loads of stuff knowing me. But I was definitely still giving 'Black Gives Way to Blue' by Alice in Chains lots of listens and this was my favourite song. The memories it invokes still makes me smile.



Any idea what you were listening to this time last year?

3 comments:

womagwriter said...

Oh I don't know what I was listening to a year ago! probably much the same as now, ie Snow Patrol, Van Morrison and Adele.

I've enjoyed this 30 day music challenge. 30 day book challenge next? ;-D

Bernadette said...

Blimey. I can hardly remember what I was listening to yesterday!

I shall come back to Florence and 'Dog Days' - I think it was a Christmas present so I was probably still listening to it quite a lot in March.

30 day book challenge is a great idea!

Queenie said...

Congratulations, blogging lady! Last March, hmmm, a folk-music-hating friend had just moved in with us so I couldn't play most of my favourite songs :-( and like Womag and Bernadette I find it very hard to remember what I was actually listening to. I think I got all folk CDs for Xmas 09 so that's no help either! Sorry!!