Saturday, 5 March 2011

Day 5 - 30 Day Music Challenge

A song that reminds me of someone...

Hmmm...

So many people, so many songs!

In the end I decided to go with this because it's off an album I've been listening to a lot recently.

This song is the very short title track on the album 'The Blue Notebooks' by Max Richter. It reminds me of my boyfriend who introduced me to it. If you're thinking 'I know that voice! about the voiceover on the track that's because it's Tilda Swinton!

It's a beautiful album - perfect for writing/ editing to as well.



What song reminds you of your other half? Or, if you don't have an other half at the moment, your ex?

5 comments:

Bernadette said...

This is so hard - there are always too many.

So I'll pick 'When will you make my phone ring' by Deacon Blue.

womagwriter said...

Too many other halves, Bernadette?!


Shania Twain, You're Still The One. Lovely romantic softie hubby writes quotes from it in every Valentine's card he sends.

Bernadette said...

Who's been talking?

Cally said...

Bernadette - Always too many! *snort*

Womag - Awwww, what a lovely hubby! And what a sweet tradition. There's a short story in there!

Queenie said...

Our House by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young.