Sunday, 25 September 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

I saw this on Liz Fielding's blog this morning and thought it might be fun to join in. I left it too late to officially sign up with Six Sentence Sunday for this week but thought I'd post six sentences from 'Home for Christmas' anyway. Feel free to play along in the comments - post 6 sentences from whatever you're working on at the moment.



What happened in the cinema that day we first met became a bit of a running joke between me and Aiden. Whenever one of us was down or grumpy, the other just had to say, ‘It could be worse, you could be stuck in a toilet!’ and then we’d both laugh. Well, I always laughed. Aiden didn’t seem to find it quite so amusing after the hundredth time I said it.

In a way, it was weird that we’d ended up together. Our taste in films was about as diverse as it could be.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

Liz Fielding said...

I love that. My kindle account is taking a bit of a hit today!

Debs Carr said...

I enjoyed that and can't wait to read, Home For Christmas!

Cally said...

Liz - thanks for introducing me to it!

Debs - that's very sweet of you :)

Karen said...

Lovely - can't wait to read on :o)

J. VanDyke said...

Looking forward!
http://wordsareadream.blogspot.com/

Christine Warner said...

Great six...loved the tinge of doubt she feels about their relationship. Nicely done!