Wednesday, 26 October 2011

My boyfriend won't say 'I love you'...

Hello.

Sorry to barge in on Cally's blog but I'm having a bit of a crisis and I need to share it with you. Maybe you can help?

I should probably introduce myself. My name's Beth Prince. I'm twenty-four, I live in Brighton, date Aiden - journalist extraordinaire - and I work in the Picturebox, the only independent cinema in town.

I haven't got the most exciting life in the world but it makes me happy. There's just one thing that's worrying me - my boyfriend hasn't said I love you yet. It wouldn't bother me (well, maybe a little bit - it has been over ten months since we got together) but it's not like this is the first time someone I've gone out with has stumbled over saying those three little words.

In fact... no, how about I tell you myself instead of waffling about it here....

3 comments:

Mama J said...

Brilliant :-D

Debs Carr said...

I saw this the other day and must have forgotten to comment! I loved it, so clever.

Cally said...

Mama & Debs - so glad you liked it! :)