Thursday, 10 November 2011

3 fab publication day posts...

Because I'm so badly organised at the moment (let's blame it on sleep deprivation!) I've accidentally scheduled THREE guest blog posts/interviews to appear today, publication day for 'Home for Christmas'. Doh!

Huge thanks to Caroline, the Romantic Novelists Association and Kelly for allowing me on their blogs. I'd love it if you paid them a visit too - oooh, and you've got two chances to win a signed copy!

An Interview with Caroline Smailes (author of 'Black Boxes', 'In Search of Adam' and 'Like Bees to Honey')

An Interview with Kelly
(A Place of my Own), mum and craftswoman extraordinaire

My top 15 writing tips over on the RNA blog (I originally wrote this for Woman's Own when 'Heaven Can Wait' was published but the feature was bumped in favour of an X Factor story!)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Congratulations, Cally!

I've popped a post on my blog :o)