Monday, 14 November 2011

And the winners are...

The Kindle comp winner is....

Catherine Miller

The runner up is....

MamaJ Hearts

The Swarovski crystal necklace winner is...

@MakeShiftMummy

The runner up is..

@Nathalie_Green

Congratulations to you all!

Could you please email me your postal addresses & I will arrange for your prizes to be sent to you (if you would like the dedication in your copy of Home For Christmas to be dedicated to someone other than yourself do let me know).

Thanks to everyone who entered.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

Mama J said...

Yay me! Thank you Cally x

It won't let me email you through the contact bit though and can't find the address anywhere (hope I'm not being thick but wouldn't be the first time).

Kate Ladd said...

Whoop whoop - so over the moon the be a winner :-)

Have sent you an email, hope it goes through ok?! So excited to receive the goodies, thanks again. Will post pics on FB, Twitter and blog all about it.

Many thanks
Kate (aka @MakeshiftMummy)
xx

Cally said...

MamaJ - I knew there was something I forgot - to leave my email address! It's Calistrowriter@googlemail.com

Kate - I did, thank you.

Mama J said...

Thank you. Will email you now :-)

Catherine Miller said...

\o/ \o/ \o/ Dance around the front room not quite complete!! Thank you so so much! Can't believe I won! This is totally my Christmas come early!

Will email once my heart rate has settled! \o/ \o/ \o/

Mama J said...

Hi Cally,

Just wanted to let you know I received my prize this afternoon and to say thank you once again x