Competition 1 - Kindle competition
PRIZE: A 3G Kindle, an ebook version of 'Home for Christmas', a signed paperback of 'Home for Christmas' and a limited edition tote bag of the Duke of York cinema (by Brighton designer Nat Gowing). The runner up will receive a signed paperback of 'Home for Christmas' and a tote bag,
This is a competition for people who are fans of my official Facebook page. All you have to do is change your profile picture to the 'Home for Christmas' book cover & then write 'Pick me!' under the wall posting that links to this blog entry (it'll say 'Win a Kindle for Christmas...'). Anyone whose profile pic still shows the book cover at midnight on Sunday 13th November will be entered into the prize draw.
The earlier you write 'pick me' with the Home for Christmas cover as your profile pic the more entries you get into the draw i.e....
Enter today (Thursday 10th November) you get 4 entries into the draw
Enter on Friday 11th - 3 entries into the draw
Enter on Saturday 12th - 2 entries into the draw
Enter on Sunday 13th November - 1 entry into the draw
NB:Your profile pic must remain as the Home for Christmas book cover for each day for you to qualify for multiple entries
Competition 2 - Swarovski star necklace
PRIZE: A Swarovski star necklace, a signed paperback of 'Home for Christmas' and a limited edition tote bag of the Duke of York cinema (by Brighton designer Nat Gowing). The runner up will receive a signed paperback of 'Home for Christmas' and a tote bag.
To win this gorgeous Swarovski star necklace (RRP £50) all you need to do is tweet about competition 1! You can word your tweet as you like but you must link to this page & you must use the hash tags #homeforchristmas and #callytaylor in your tweet. The more tweets you send out the more entries you get into the draw to win the necklace. Only tweets sent after this blog post has been published and before 23.59 on Sunday 13th November are eligible for entry.
More (boring) Rules!
1. The competitions are open to UK residents only (sorry)
2. The competitions are not open to members of my family, employees of Orion publishers or members of their families
3. In order to ensure a fair draw each entry will be given a number. The total number of entries will be fed into an online random number generator and the number generated will be matched against the entry and judged the winner. This process will be carried out twice - one for the Kindle competition and once for the Swarovski necklace competition.
4. Failure to correctly follow the rules of the competition will result in disqualification and the competition organiser's verdict is final.
5. The competition organiser is Cally Taylor, in conjunction with Orion publishers.
6. The winners names will be posted on this blog on Monday 14th November 2011
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad