Thursday, 22 December 2011

Merry Christmas!




Sorry I haven't blogged recently - it's been all go recently with baby wrangling, book promoting and Christmas present buying (for 15 people and a dog this year!) and I still have to write a synopsis & 3 chapters of a new chicklit book by the New Year! That said I'm officially on holiday now - from writing not child wrangling! - and I'm going to enjoy it. Bring on the mulled wine and mince pies!

Happy Christmas to you all!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

7 comments:

Cally said...

P.s. Thank you to everyone who has bought Home for Christmas and for all your lovely comments too x

Captain Black said...

At the rate I'm going, I won't start Home for Christmas until after the holiday, but I'm looking forward to it — wondering if there will be any nerdy jokes in it this time…

Best wishes to you and your family.

Chris Stovell said...

Merry Christmas to you, Cally.

Debs Carr said...

Happy Christmas.x

Colette McCormick said...

Have a great time x

Chanpreet said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Good luck with the writing! :)

Mama J said...

Hope you had a great Christmas.

I planned to read Home for Christmas while on holiday but between sight seeing, the kids and being comotose by 8pm (jet lag, grr), I didn't manage to get any reading done. I'm reading it now (about half way through) and I love it.